Copy an Event
Logged in users of oneplace are able to copy events for their organisation. Events that other logged in users have created can be copied provided they are from the same organisation as you.
There are two ways you can copy an event:
- from the Manage Events section under your login name.
- when viewing the event details.
Copy Event from Manage Events section
- Click on your login name and select Manage events from the drop down list.
- Select Upcoming events or Past events tab.
- Locate the event you want to copy.
- Click on the two page Copy icon to the right of the event that you want to copy.
- Edit the details where required.
- Scroll to the bottom of the event.
- Click on + Add event to save the new copied event.
Copy Event you are viewing
- View the details of the event you want to copy.
- Click on Edit in the grey area above the event name.
- At the top of the form, click on the Copy icon in blue.
- The Add event page will appear with all the copied fields.
- Edit the form where required.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on +Add event.