Logged in users of oneplace are able to generate a report on Published Events for their organisation.
To generate the Published events report.
- Click on your login name and select Reports from the drop down list.
- Select the Published events report.
- Select from the drop down list which site you want the report to generate the events report for.
- Enter a date range by selecting dates from the calendar icon or entering them in dd/mm/yyyy format.
- Click on Generate report.
- oneplace will begin to generate the report.
- Once the report has been generated, click on the Download link.
- A pop up window will appear asking you to Open or Save the file.
- Open with Microsoft Excel by clicking OK.
The report will display the following:
- How many events have been published by an organisation within a specific date range.
- An indication of events published at specific sites if sites are selected.