Top 30 Search Terms by Location
Logged in users of oneplace are able to generate a report on the Top 30 search terms performed within oneplace for a given date range and location.
To generate the Top 30 search terms by location report:
- Click on your login name and select Reports from the drop down list.
- Select the Top 30 search terms by location report.
- Enter a date range by selecting dates from the calendar icon or entering them in dd/mm/yyyy format.
- Start to enter a location and a drop down list will appear with a number of locations to choose from.
- Click on the location that is the closest fit.
- Click on Generate report.
- oneplace will begin generating the report.
- Once the report has been generated, click on the Download link.
- A pop up window will appear asking you to Open or Save the file.
- Open with Microsoft Excel by clicking OK.
The report will display in Excel with the following:
- Top 30 search terms (including number of results) by location.
- Exact search terms including number of times that search term was used.
- State-wide or by catchment/location.